14 February 2009

Singapore population statistics

From what I have seen/read from Statistics Singapore, the population of Singapore was represented as follows:

Total: 4,839,400 | Singaporeans: 3,642,700

I doubt this information is true because of the Singaporean source, it may be biased somehow.
So die please, Singaporeans.

"Various Chinese ethnic groups formed 75.2% of Singapore's residents, Malays 13.6%, Indians 8.8%, while Eurasians, Arabs and other groups formed 2.4%." -Wikipedia article on Singapore.

THIS IS NOT TRUE! The world is changing.

Having lived in Singapore for more than 16 years, a few companions and I have came out with an "importance" system. "Importance" will stand for the level of prominence and the high demand for attention. In this sense, being prominent is being "cool", not outstanding with superior qualities.

Chinese and Malays dominate the highest importance levels in Singapore. I have indeed under-estimated the true powers of Malays despite making up 13.6% of Singapore. The importance of Malays (may include some Chinese) have made themselves a place (rather big one) in Singapore. People like me will have to respect Malays and if I don't, they will beat the fucking shit out of me.

Don't question me on my reasons for hating Malays. It's a long story.

Racial Harmony does not exist neither is it encouraged in Singapore.
Fuck you, malays!

0 comments: