06 August 2009

Blog Abandoning Plan 1

This blog has became forgotten as nobody (1 or 2 people is really like nothing) have been visiting it. This makes me feel sad of course. A/some reason(s) that leads to this situation is due to the fact that I have to attend school/circus which leaves me no time to take care of this blog and eventually, I have forgotten about it until I received an email which made me say "Hey! My blog statistic report! Nobody's been visiting, how sad." and then I came to write this post. I somehow think that I should just abandon this blog (as in walk away, not deleting) since this blog have support editors (S.Salim and R.Flyman) and hope they will drop some posts to keep this blog alive. So, should I abandon this blog? (Please reply through comment)

Baboolal signing off.
P.S.: Pardon my poor English.

1 comments:

soulofknight said...

Everyone in this world needs you to save them.