27 August 2010

Perfect (Madness III) World

Arise, people of motherland Russia and everybody else around the world. Mr. Zhdgzj strikes back! Now with more interesting pictures of my holiday in China.

This is me with Mr. Splay Mark (Mark Noble) being hobos in a city. In case you're wondering how did this happen, well, both of us worked out too much and needed some sleep, but we couldn't find anywhere comfortable and well hidden except this little drain (pictured) along the sides of a long hall of this city.


I made sure I don't see much light to make my sleep more pleasant.


After an enjoyable afternoon nap in the city, we went to the outskirts of the city to study animal habitats. Staring an animal down its ass is usual routine. Smells like Zoo Tycoon 2.


This rhino's speed is very slow and once in a while, it makes strange high-pitched sounds.


Ok, this picture is interesting... I don't think I have anything to say.


So this is all I have for today. If you expect to see more, I promise you that the next batch will come to you very soon! Make sure you check my second base of operations for updates too!
- Mr Zhdgzj

The Zhdgzj Promise: Never Selfish, Never Arrogant, Never Flaunt

0 comments: