22 August 2010

Perfect (Madness) World

Greetings to all from motherland Russia and everybody else. This is Mr. Zhdgzj the naked adventurer, and I'll be posting photographs of my holiday in China.

I was walking across a grassland towards a city when I found this large beetle. I thought it will be a THRILLING EXPERIENCE to look up its ass so I lied down behind it and stare upon its ass... nothing interesting though.


Lying down on grass actually feels comfortable! Especially when topless. That beetle has already left long ago but I still cannot convince myself to get up and move my ass.


A bunch of my friends decided to go exploring in a cave in the arctic lands, so here I am with Lord Edward waiting for the rest to arrive by lying down on the rocky ground. This cave is pretty dangerous, all kinds of shits lurks around us, also quite common outdoors.


Us upon a closer inspection.


So our buddies (2 persons) arrived. One of them joined in the fun of lying down while I am not very sure what the other is up to.


That is all I can present for nows. More to come very soon, I promise.
The Zhdgzj Promise: Never Selfish, Never Arrogant, Never Flaunt

0 comments: