28 June 2011

h-hello

h-hello...

Greetings to all agains. It has been a long time not updating this blog/page/e-Stone tablet.

Missed me? I don't think so. How can such an overshadowed person like me ever be missed by others? Never. Never EVER! This makes me opposite to other prestigious peoples who gets missed by many to a state that they get ignored. Like Schmustin Schmieber, perhaps?

Anyways, enough of unimportant things.

I have realized, on several occasions, that the musics doesn't load for the little flash MP3 players in the MP3 section to the right. I've been using DriveHQ to host all the musics here and it seems like DriveHQ may only have limited providence on direct linking, which is the method I used to link musics to the embedded players. Maybe its because DriveHQ is free, so services are very limited, etc etc. Also Blogger can't host musics or other files with the exception of videos, strangely.

So I can no longer rely on DriveHQ, sadly. So now I am gradually overhauling the hosting of music to SoundCloud. Even right now you may see a few tracks hosted with SoundCloud. My opinion is that SoundCloud is pretty popular, functional and has it's own embedded players, so this will make our lives, wives, hives and dives more enjoyable. Also, you can DOWNLOAD the music! So you don't have to go through the trouble of "sauce NAO!!!!". Hopefully this will also bring more smiles to the poor people residing in countries of poverty and hunger. :)



0 comments: